Five Years Into His Land Journey, Jim Lala Gives Back as a Coach
Jim is back on the AOPI podcast! Listen as the latest Land Geek coach shares his five-year journey and how he’s giving back to the community.
Jim digs in on:
- How he started land investing as a side hustle.
- How his passion for entrepreneurship played a big part in his land business.
- What he did to get better over time.
- How he became famous with his customer service.
- Hitting his passive income numbers.
- What things he could have done differently.
Jim also shares his story about his favorite deal.
TIP OF THE WEEK
The Jocko Podcast!
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, listen to another AOPI episode to hear more about Jim’s story.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”