Grill the Geeks: How To Succeed in the Land Investing Business
In this special episode of the Art of Passive Income podcast, you’ll listen in as current and former Land Geek students answer questions posed by their peers.
Mark Podolsky and Scott Bossman moderate a compelling panel discussion with:
● Land Geek seasoned veteran, Michaela Csorny, a past coaching client and recent college graduate
● Current coaching client, Chris Merklein, who’s one year into the business
● Recent Flight School graduate, Trey Rabon, who started his business in December 2021
The trio shares tips, tricks and inspiration as they discuss:
● Their business startup budget
● How many properties they recommend carrying in inventory
● How they set and measure their business goals
● How they find land deals
● How they structure, outsource and hire for their business
● Their best and worst business deals
And much more!
The team also spills their sales “secret sauce.” Listen and learn.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you enjoy this episode? If you did, check out one of our exciting roundtable episodes where the Land Geeks give their insights from the January bootcamp.
Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?