On this episode of the Art of Passive Income podcast, Mark talks with Gregg Sipe, a Flight School graduate to learn what value the program has brought to him and his land business.
Gregg’s story features:
- How he stumbled across land investing
- What made him quit his corporate job
- Why his first deal is still his favorite deal
- What his most important asset is
- The advantages of hiring a VA
- How he lost his Facebook account
- His biggest fear coming into Flight School
- His future plans for the land business
Plus Gregg’s advice to those who wants to get into the land business.
TIP OF THE WEEK
It’s a book called The Selling Formula by Brian Robinson. It’s about a salesman working for a major corporation. Ended up going out on his own, but he was a top seller at his company. He’s got some great advice in there about selling, helped me to be able to better connect with my customers.
Learn more about Gregg at markenterprises.spread.name
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, listen to another Flight School episode when Mark talks with Flight School graduates about their land journey.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”