How Mobile Home Park Investing Can Create a Freedom Lifestyle
This week, Mark welcomes Aussie-born real estate investor and entrepreneur and best-selling author, Bryce Robertson to the podcast.
You’ll want to learn how Bryce, your “Real Estate Mate” and world traveler and adventurer, “cracked the code,” and figured out how to live the true American dream of financial, time and location freedom.
Mark and Bryce discuss:
- How Bryce got started in real estate
- The most challenging part of his first deal
- Why he wrote his best-selling book, “10,000 Miles to the American Dream.” and created the podcast, “Freedom Hack Radio.”
- What makes a successful mobile home park investor
- What are the challenges and opportunities of this business in today’s economy
- Which–of his many–projects he’s most excited about
In addition, Bryce shares how he raised capital for his first deal–with a net worth of-$50,000,unseasoned credit and a mere $2,000 in the bank–and how long it took him to become financially free.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Bryce: It would be to enhance your financial freedom by going to freedomtrinity.com, where we are teaching people through a powerful, two-day course on how to create financial freedom. It’s a super interactive class where each student creates their own customized, financial strategy plan. And many students experience financial breakthroughs.
Mark: Learn more about Bryce and his business at PropertyWorkz.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, tune in to a relevant episode with special guest Gabe Petersen, discussing why mobile home park investing is such a good business.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”