How to Kill Fear by Stepping Outside of Your Comfort Zone
On this week’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott welcome the founder of the world’s 2nd Biggest business meetup and one of the UK’s most prolific authors, speakers, and trainers, Patrick Powers to the show.
Patrick Powers is the founder of the world’s 2nd Biggest business meetup and one of the UK’s most prolific authors, speakers, and trainers. He has trained numerous individuals in the art of pitching, sales-funnel conversion, lead generation, copywriting, entrepreneurship, building strong positive influence, and overcoming fear. Having been the architect of many networking and mastermind events for over a decade, Patrick is now established as one of London’s most connected businesspeople whose mentorship and partnership is highly sought-after by budding and reputable professionals alike from around the world. He has been featured on BBC three (3) times, interviewed by Forbes, and continues to be a frequent guest on some of the largest podcast shows around the world.
When he’s not too busy engaging crowds of over 7000 people or stimulating our minds with thought-provoking facts of life on the numerous podcasts and traditional media platforms he appears on from time to time, he’s somewhere tranquil imparting a wealth of information on the pages of highly anticipated books. So far, his books “Turn Your Contacts into Cash” and “How to Conquer Fear of Public Speaking” have reached the status of highly acclaimed and his new book, The New Marketing Manifesto, is anxiously awaited by tens of thousands of people in the UK, US, Canada, the Caribbean, Germany, and Denmark.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Patrick’s journey to becoming one of London’s most connected businesspeople.
- How to step outside of your comfort zone and realize the opportunities you have at your disposal when you do.
- Working through uncomfortable situations to reach your personal and professional goals.
- Understanding your “Whys” and sticking to them.
- Creating awareness and trust among people to build your small business brand.
- Studying the types of marketing that work best for your business, instead of copying the marketing strategies of larger established companies.
- Creating irresistible messages that stand out and compel people to take action.
- Maximizing influence and creating profits in sales-funnels.
- How to create more freedom, success, and happiness through applying advanced principles and tactics of influence to marketing, ads, presentations, leadership, and social interactions.
“Get out of your comfort zone because pain builds character.” ~ Patrick Powers
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: My tip of the week is to learn more about Patrick Powers. Go to patrickmpowers.com and start building up your marketing; join them and just get bigger, better, more persuasive, and faster.
Scott: Check out grapevine. Team, this is for team meetings. Basically, you can divide into teams, departments or companies, and get regular updates from your teams especially with your virtual teams, and have connections.
Patrick: My tip of the week is how to use transformational questions instead of transactional questions when you talk to people. Most people when they go out and network, they will be asking something like, “How was your week or weekend?” or “How are you doing?”, the problem with that kind of questions is that you’ll get a surface answer because you can answer that on auto-pilot. You’ll get an answer that is not really deep and what you need to do is bring them out of the auto-pilot people’s on. So instead, you can ask them “What was the best part of your weekend or week?”, ask a question that gets people to think deeper and build a bond where there’s a real connection, real humanity shared.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?