Land Geek Graduate Derek White Explains How He Bet on Himself to Achieve Success
Mark talks one on one with recent Land Geek coaching graduate, Derek White to discuss all the juicy details of his land investing journey and business.
Listen and learn:
- How he found land investing and the Land Geek
- The value that training and coaching brought to his business
- Specifics on his passive income growth
- His team structure and schedule
- How the program has changed his life
- Self discovery and freeing his mind
- Advice he’d give his younger self
You also may be interested to hear about Derek’s diverse background and how it relates to the the TV show, Yellowstone.
TIP OF THE WEEK
I’ve got a book, “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, ”by Mark Manson.
It’s a new perspective on going against the grain of the 9–5 and how to think… how to not care about everything and laser focus on what’s important and then watch your life flourish around you. It takes some stress away.
Learn more about Derek and his business, the Land Bros.
Find out more.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, tune into another student success story to find out how land investing created a balance for a professional actor.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”