Our guest for today is a 5x technology founder and the CEO of Daily.ai, Joe Stolte.
Joe left corporate America and raised money to start his first technology company and lost a lot of people their money. He now works with entrepreneurs and helps brands publish AI-powered email newsletters that generate 40–60% daily open rates without writing a single piece of content.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Best advice for Startups.
- Make it work small, then go big.
- Short-term pessimism, long-term optimism.
- Speed of execution trumps almost everything.
- Money comes from other people’s bank accounts.
- Why automated newsletters?
- What keeps you up at night about AI?
- Leadership mental models.
They also discussed the worst advice given in the world of startups, entrepreneurship, or even AI.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Joe: Learn how to use AI, don’t get intimated, sign up for the free versions. Take advantage of the technology and get better outputs.
Mark: My tip of the week is to go to Daily.ai and get 40–60% daily open rates from carefully curated newsletters.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, listen to another AOPI podcast episode to learn more about using tools and technology to improve your business.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”