Want to change your mindset to enhance your life? The Geeks have got you!
Listen as the team gives you the personal and professional development books they are reading and loving this summer so you can add them to your own list.
- Landon Harris: Start.: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average, and Do Work That Matters By: John Acuff
- Erik Peterson: Get Different: Marketing That Can’t Be Ignored! By: Mike Michalowicz
- Teria Harris: Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One By: Joe Dispenza
- Tate Litchfield: 10x Is Easier Than 2x: How World-Class Entrepreneurs Achieve More by Doing Less By: Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- Mark Podolsky: Go For Stupid The Art of Achieving Ridiculous Goals By: Steve Simms; The Brothers Karamazov By: Fyodor Dostoevsky
Bonus: If you haven’t read Atomic Habits An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones By: James Clear, read it. The Geeks agree it’s one of the best books in recent years.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, tune into anotherAOPI podcast episode with the Geeks reading recommendations.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”